#100% Natural and Authentic Stone
The exclusive pair bracelets are made for every wrist, whose quest is to flaunt its elegance in style.
Inspired by Yoga, Peace, and Meditation
The Agate Red tiger eye stone bracelet is made exclusively keeping health and positivity in mind. The healing properties of stone help bring the clarity of thoughts, programmes the mind for right decision making and attract the positive energy around.
Agate Stone is a powerful natural stone used in this bracelet. Agate is repellent of negative ions present in the body and is said to cleanse the aura of the body. The natural stone itself is a master healer and is used in various healing therapies.
Hematite is stone of the mind, that enhances the memory and concentration and is drawn from the rocks and soil. It is associated with one of the chakras of the body " Base Chakra"
Red Tiger Eye stone is considered a protective stone and brings relief from anxiety, fear and stress. Due to its metaphysical properties, Lots of healing benefits are attributed to it
Metaphysically, Tiger eye stone is attributed to too many healing properties; here are the most popular ones.
A Red Tiger Eye Stone:
- Brings insight into complex situations
- Protects from negative energies
- Helps focus the mind
- Can deepen one's meditative state
- Grounds and centres personal energy
- Dispels fears
- Promotes mental clarity
Why Wear a Tiger Eye Bracelet?
🕉 Just Order Now! Limited Time Offer For Bracelet Lovers!
Get This Bracelet at 70% Today Exclusively Here!
- Stones: Red Tiger Eye Stone, Hematite and Obsidian
- Gender: Ideal For both male and Female
- Bead Size: 8MM (Tiger Eye, Hematite, and Agate)
- Length: 17-19 cm
- Band: Elastic
- Delivery Time: 3-5 Days (INDIA)
- Shipping and Delivery Fee: FREE
- Payment Gateway: 100% Secured and SSL enabled
*Replacement is accepted With In 24 Hrs Of Delivery, If 24 Hrs Gone By, Unfortunately, We will not tender any request for the replacement
* Please read our Shipping Policy Carefully
Disclaimer: This is purely a fashion jewellery bracelet with red tiger stones used in it. It has nothing to do with your fortune and luck. We never intend to promote this kind of orthodox.